Bypass iCloud on rare ipad

CLASSICDIRECTV

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 19, 2022
Shreveport Louisiana USA
I found my iPad Air 1 from a long time ago and it’s still running iOS 8.3 anyone know how I could remove the iCloud without the password and also without a pc because I don’t want to iCloud lock it

Nope, sorry, you need to perform an iPad Recovery and that requires a Mac or a PC with iTunes installed.

Did you mean pass code? I had to help my Sister-in-Law who wrote down the 6-digit one-time number Apple sends to verify your iCloud login on a new device, thinking it was her Lock Screen passcode. After too many tries, it went into Disabled mode.

I was able to get her iPad back following the instructions on Apple’s support page: If you forgot your iPad passcode

Also, Mods, maybe move this to the iOS Devices section under the Gadgets Forum instead of the Chit Chat Forum.

Reactions: TheKrell
Nope, sorry, you need to perform an iPad Recovery and that requires a Mac or a PC with iTunes installed.

Did you mean pass code? I had to help my Sister-in-Law who wrote down the 6-digit one-time number Apple sends to verify your iCloud login on a new device, thinking it was her Lock Screen passcode. After too many tries, it went into Disabled mode.

I was able to get her iPad back following the instructions on Apple’s support page: If you forgot your iPad passcode

Also, Mods, maybe move this to the iOS Devices section under the Gadgets Forum instead of the Chit Chat Forum.
I mean like iCloud, I would want to remove the iCloud without updating it as it being on iOS 8 makes it rare. I am able to use it, it’s just annoying how I can’t get my iCloud into it

I gather there are Apps loaded on your iPad that you wouldn’t be able to reload if you reset the iPad due to it running iOS 8.3?

I take it you are able to connect to your Wi-Fi okay and have Internet access? I guess finding a 30-pin Dock cable that still works would be a big problem, too.

I gather there are Apps loaded on your iPad that you wouldn’t be able to reload if you reset the iPad due to it running iOS 8.3?

I take it you are able to connect to your Wi-Fi okay and have Internet access? I guess finding a 30-pin Dock cable that still works would be a big problem, too.
It’s an iPad Air so it’s lightning 2 I can jailbreak it 3 the Wi-Fi works fine

It’s an iPad Air so it’s lightning 2 I can jailbreak it 3 the Wi-Fi works fine
Sorry, I guess I read “rare” and missed “Air”. Here I thought you had an O.G. iPad, 30-pin dock cable and all. I even had a StarTech 30-pin cable I was going to save from our E-Waste box at work.

I use the term rare for the iPad because if your an Apple fan like me you know any iOS device in its first iOS version or close to first makes it rare and worth a lot of money and a collectible
You can get a refurbished first generation iPad Air on the Walmart website for $72.15. Amazon lists them for $86. You can get a refurbished 3G cellular model on eBay for $89.99 That's not "worth a lot" and it absolutely isn't "rare" if Walmart and Amazon list it. The iPad Air originally sold for $529.99.

In contrast, the Asus Nexus 7 v2 (2013) goes on eBay for $60 and it originally sold for $229.

You can get a refurbished first generation iPad Air on the Walmart website for $72.15. Amazon lists them for $86. You can get a refurbished 3G cellular model on eBay for $89.99 That's not "worth a lot" and it absolutely isn't "rare" if Walmart and Amazon list it. The iPad Air originally sold for $529.99.

In contrast, the Asus Nexus 7 v2 (2013) goes on eBay for $60 and it originally sold for $229.
Yeah but it’s on IOS8 not IOS12

Just search up rare iPad and you’ll see what I mean, also if you want more explanation to why I’m asking watch some videos from the YouTuber classic and then you would ptobaly know where I’m coming from

Ok I figured out the only way to remove the iCloud was to contact the original owner which was one of my freinds from a long time ago, so I’m going to have to track them down with the help of pictures, contacts, and emails