FREE C/Ku System, Winegard 10' dish, plus electronics

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

MarcK

Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 26, 2018
California
Installed 1990... the wind pushed it past its stops, and maybe it's time to pass it on to someone who can use it. 10' Winegard, C and Ku LNBs, 24" Saginaw positioner, AMIKO receiver and Titanium dish mover. Was running prior to the windstorm.
Free.

Located in Woodside, CA (94062). Easy ground access.
2022-01-17 10.13.59.jpg
2022-01-17 10.14.28.jpg

Installed 1990... the wind pushed it past its stops, and maybe it's time to pass it on to someone who can use it. 10' Winegard, C and Ku LNBs, 24" Saginaw positioner, AMIKO receiver and Titanium dish mover. Was running prior to the windstorm.
Free.

Located in Woodside, CA (94062). Easy ground access.
View attachment 155544View attachment 155545
Hi, I'm interested in the ASC1, Will you ship the ASC1 Titanium dish mover? jut let me know how much is the shipping please

The Amiko and Titanium dish mover go with the dish. As a reward for taking the dish. If I were only disposing of the electronics, they wouldn't be free.

The Amiko and Titanium dish mover go with the dish. As a reward for taking the dish. If I were only disposing of the electronics, they wouldn't be free.
If you decide to sell The titanium mover how much it would be the price?

I am not the one that had it for sale. Also, the OP has not logged in since the original post was made. Perhaps PM the OP and that will trigger an email to them, if they have their notifications set up.