Cable customers are the most unappy with bills

Very interesting that the Telcos are winning in TV service, and the Cable companies are winning in phone service (as BHN just won the "Best phone in southeast" for the what 5th straight year?

Kind of strange turn of events.

nobody is ever happy with anything. All people like to do is complain about EVERYTHING. They want million dollar service on a penny budget and whine and cry when they dont get it.

nobody is ever happy with anything. All people like to do is complain about EVERYTHING. They want million dollar service on a penny budget and whine and cry when they dont get it.

Not true; even this article cited things customers were happy with.

I also assert people have a pretty good feel when they are being ripped off. I know two restaurants: one is a good value; I frequent it often. Another is way overpriced for the quality of food; I don't go there.

Where there is a good alternative, you switch (moving landline service to VOIP is a good example, like the restaurant above). But in too many cases, the alternatives are as much of a rip off as where you are, so you have no business to change to.

Not true; even this article cited things customers were happy with.

I also assert people have a pretty good feel when they are being ripped off. I know two restaurants: one is a good value; I frequent it often. Another is way overpriced for the quality of food; I don't go there.

Where there is a good alternative, you switch (moving landline service to VOIP is a good example, like the restaurant above). But in too many cases, the alternatives are as much of a rip off as where you are, so you have no business to change to.
well in alot of cases moving landline to voip isnt such a good deal. I think most vonage deals are like 20 bucks a month for the first year or so, ours is 20 per month period. With ours you also get installation and free service calls.

I understand what your saying though, unfortunatly in the home entertainment market its pretty tough to tell whos actually giving a good deal with all of the bogus advertising and a matter of luck on weather you get a good csr or bad csr, good tech or bad tech ect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)