Cajun OnStar - Awesome video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digiblur

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 8, 2005
Louisiana
Funny as hell.... I've watched this like 3 or 4 times. Comma to da top!

Worked all around the Lafayette, LA area and this is a true coon ass accent here. Love it!

Reading the comments it looks like it made the news on the Lafayette, LA ABC station.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb9bsy0DOR0]YouTube - Cajun OnStar[/ame]

Cajun onstar

Reminded me of my brudda in law, Sha.
Who would get offended about this? Come on!
Grow a set and get over it. I'm full-blooded coonass and proud of it and I laughed till I almost peed in my pants. Only someone who isn't proud
of their coonass heritage would get pissed about or offended by this.
Cajun people are some of the funniest people I know and have the best sense of humor of anyone. Get over yourself and laugh, Sha.
Laurie Mouton-Dement
Proud Coonass
USA

Hmmm, while funny you have to wonder if there could have been someone who really needed help, in a way its like abusing the 911 system to call and complain about your wrong order at mcdonalds.

Hmmm, while funny you have to wonder if there could have been someone who really needed help, in a way its like abusing the 911 system to call and complain about your wrong order at mcdonalds.

OnStar is not 911. It is designed for you to call them and ask for directions and search stuff for you.

And just so we are absolutely positively %110 clear on this I never said a thing about his accent though he does sound like a creole kid struggling with puberty:p

Your missing the point and I said its kinda like not the same, big difference.

I'm not missing the point...it's not abuse at all. If I pay for the service I could mash the button every afternoon on my way home from work asking how to get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts