Call For Help Is Back!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
We asked for it, we got it, Call For Help is back and Leo Laporte is still on. It is on G4 at 11 am Mon-Fri. I noticed because I still record "Attack of the Show" and it caught the end of the show. It said Episode 208 callforhelptv.com and it had another man and woman on the show as well and a totally different studio from what was had before. I guess this is the show that has been airing in Canada in which they took over after it quit airing here in the U.S. for a while.

It's been on for a week and a half, I didn't realize anyone here cared or i'd have mentioned it.

It's not the same show, it's noticably more slow-paced and not as funny. Leo's new sidekicks aren't quite as "chippy" as previous ones. It's also taped much more often. I used to love call for help but this new show isn't nearly as "must see" as the old one.

It airs every day at 11, and twice on saturday mornings (9am, 10am EST).

I like the TWiT podCast, but now they're doing it in front of a live audience and I'm afraid it takes some of the "edge" off the show.

kind of funny, i was checking out leo's site a couple of days ago and he mentioned it. i have it recording everyday. the canadian chick is hot.

Who's in front of a live audience?

Kate and Leo was the original screen savers btw, man those were the days, ZDTV...

Amber is cute but she's gotta get a makeover, that eye makeup is distracting, and the bags under the eyes don't help. Takes a good photo but on the show she needs a little help...

she looked good on yesterday's episode. that was the first i saw. i will check it out later when i watch today's episode.

She's super cute, but sometimes the camera angle hits those bags just so so wrong...She's too young for that...

I really hate comcast for doing what they did and destroying a great channel by gobbling it up and tossing it all away as they did. Ive tried to watch G4 but all the shows they have on there seem to be geared to a very specific nitch market and I cant find anyone that watch's it.

Perhaps a U.S. version of Call For Help is needed which is more funny and so forth like the old one was. I did see people state on here how they didn't like particular things about the show and if I am not mistaken some did not like some of the hosts and/or that it is not serious enough. People have to watch what they wish for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)