Called Dish Today, More issues

vodad

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 14, 2005
So I called dish today to take my account off of Pause, finally got moved and need to reactivate and have them install a new dish.

Talking to the Rep and there system is experiencing issues and they cannot reactivate my account or set up for someone to come out and install in the new dish.

They just seem to have the worst luck when it comes to system problems.

Wish I could help you,I'm an out of work Dish installer in east Tenn that has been itching to go back to work.

Good luck with the service call.:)

So I called dish today to take my account off of Pause, finally got moved and need to reactivate and have them install a new dish.

Talking to the Rep and there system is experiencing issues and they cannot reactivate my account or set up for someone to come out and install in the new dish.

They just seem to have the worst luck when it comes to system problems.

I have never called in once. Instead, I communicate with them online in chats. I go to "Contact Us" under "Support." I hope that helps. I do agree about the system problems especially with the online accounts at times.

They cant schedule the install while the account is on pause, it has to reactivate first. there is a Dish at the house now, but it is just a 500 and I need the 1000.2 for HD.

Plan on trying when I get home tonight, maybe it will be better by then, I am hoping they can make it out tommorrow, or maybe sunday while I am off work.

On a good note, now that I am moved I can actually get better internet, and now have 20-1 sevice unstood of the 6-1 that I had where I was. and the response is way better with what I have now.

Hi, if you already have a Dish 500 at the new location and the cable runs to where the TV is now why not hook it up to one of your receivers and do a check switch. If the dish is still on the satellites you should be able to pick up channel 101. If that works you should be re-activate and at least have the SD channels while you wait for the installer to put up the new dish. Hope this helps, DC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)