Caller ID history on new CUI

I only use a cell phone for emergencies. It is funny when you give someone your phone number, don't hear from them, then finally find out they've been texting you. My rarely used cell phone costs me $9.00/month and my VOIP line costs $20/month. Gotta cut costs somewhere with all the money I send Dish every month.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I only use a cell phone for emergencies. It is funny when you give someone your phone number, don't hear from them, then finally find out they've been texting you. My rarely used cell phone costs me $9.00/month and my VOIP line costs $20/month. Gotta cut costs somewhere with all the money I send Dish every month.

Reactions: charlesrshell
One advantage over the ViP Receivers is the Hopper 3 keeps it's history. Checking on mine I can see calls going back to the beginning of May.

I was looking for this feature the other day and couldn't locate it (and the so-called Help doesn't allow you to search for a feature) so a big Thanks! to JSheridan and charlesrshell for revealing the secret!

One thing I don't like about Caller ID under Carbon is that you can't delete just certain lines of the history -- as far as I know you need to delete it all. Under the old HWS UI you could select which lines you wanted to delete (sometimes I actually wanted to keep some to see when I was called by a certain number).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)