Caller ID Missing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lgball

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Feb 14, 2006
Oklahoma
The 922 is working very well, but I'm losing caller ID for no apparent reason. It worked for a while then just quit. All the phones in the house get caller ID, but the 922 isn't seeing the calls. Anyone else with this problem?

Larry

Probably not exclusive to 922's. I have a 722k and have the same issues. Dish's caller ID has always been rather buggy. Works fine sometimes and other times it doesn't. Good idea to clear the caller ID info though.

The 922 is working very well, but I'm losing caller ID for no apparent reason. It worked for a while then just quit. All the phones in the house get caller ID, but the 922 isn't seeing the calls. Anyone else with this problem?

Larry

One thing that many people forget is that Caller ID is very sensitive to signal strength and REN. The more devices you have plugged into a phone line the lower the overall ring signal strength which will affect services like Caller ID. You can try unplugging everything but the 922 from the phone jacks and then make some test calls. If the Caller ID returns, then it is more than likely a signal strength problem than a receiver problem.

Just replace 722 with 922 on 5/2. Same issue with Caller ID. Worked perfectly with 722, but so far it's 2 for 10 on the 922. No phone system changes since the install.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)