Caller ID via DishComm?

csete

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 26, 2007
I have a 622 and 722 DVR in the house. The 722 has a phone line connected and caller ID is working. The two DVR's can see each other via DishComm, but the caller ID is not showing on the 622. I'm not sure what might be going on? Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks,
Craig

Claude, are you saying caller id works over a dishcomm device but not between two recievers? I'm pretty sure I had a 722 connected to phone via dishcomm a few days ago and id worked...

I know this *used to* work. Then there was a period where DishComm stopped working altogether for me. Now, DishComm is working again, but for some reason won't share the caller id information. Any hints for fixing this?

I have a 622 and 722 DVR in the house. The 722 has a phone line connected and caller ID is working. The two DVR's can see each other via DishComm, but the caller ID is not showing on the 622. I'm not sure what might be going on? Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks,
Craig

My setup is the same, 722 w/phone 622 connected with dish com & caller id works on both receivers.

I would make sure caller id is enabled on both receivers & that under phone menu that the receiver w/phone is listed as primary & the other receiver is listed as remote, also under diagnostics that the connection is good on both receivers.

with me its hit and miss. somedays my 722k dectets my 211k and gets caller id info other days it doesn't and the phone is listed in orange at times on system info. I think its my home wireing. I have my 722k on bb so phone is only used for caller id on tv all else is done bb. ppv pay bill etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts