Caller ID with Vonage

rlavinder

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 12, 2008
I am wondering if the Caller ID function of my receiver will work with Vonage because we need Vonage since our cell phone signal is not very good. It would be very good if it does.

Thank you,

I am wondering if the Caller ID function of my receiver will work with Vonage because we need Vonage since our cell phone signal is not very good. It would be very good if it does.

Thank you,

rlavinder,

Vonage works just fine with Dish Receivers. Caller Id works, and your receivers will work with Vonage if you need to connect your receivers to your phone service.

John

will the caller id work with the Homeplug adaptor because that is how I have my receivers connected to the internet?

will the caller id work with the Homeplug adaptor because that is how I have my receivers connected to the internet?

Rlavinder,

If you want Caller ID information you must connect the Phone Line input on your receiver to your phoneline, whether that home phone is POTS or via VOIP service.

If you are unable or unwilling to run a wire to the Phone line input on your receiver, no Caller ID, no if and or But's.

John

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)