cam id

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bella13

Original poster
Oct 8, 2004
i bought a 501 pvr with a23 dish suspended card,reflashed tsop,progarmed atmega with original receiver id, box keys and generated cam, but every time i load atmega card it show all 0' for cam.I insert dish smart card then atmega , reboot receiver and it shows origional cam id from dish card. other times with atmega card get all channels but asks to purchase.

bella13 said:
i bought a 501 pvr with a23 dish suspended card,reflashed tsop,progarmed atmega with original receiver id, box keys and generated cam, but every time i load atmega card it show all 0' for cam.I insert dish smart card then atmega , reboot receiver and it shows origional cam id from dish card. other times with atmega card get all channels but asks to purchase.

What is your question here?

why can,t it pick up the cam from the atmega or is there something that i need to reprogram to get the channels

That sounds too technical for you to be a normal Dish Network subscriber. Therefore you must be a Dish Network engineer, what with all you're talking about having done. Ask a fellow engineer for advice after the 3-day weekend. And go home, it's Friday night man.

Status
Please reply by conversation.