Camcast Sports Net - Sacramento

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

prt328

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 4, 2009
Nomad
I have an account and subscribe to America's Everything without the Locals package. My installation address is Sacramento but the physical box is located elsewhere (not in Calif.) Although I get both Comcast Sports stations, 409 and 419 (COMCAST SPORTS NET CALIFORNIA and COMCAST SPORTSNET BAY AREA) I cannot get the Kings games even though the paper lists they are being broadcasted. I don't think it's a blackout issue (I tuned to a Warriors game and it said it was blacked out, I never saw that on the Kings). Any idea why I can't get them?

I have an account and subscribe to America's Everything without the Locals package. My installation address is Sacramento but the physical box is located elsewhere (not in Calif.) Although I get both Comcast Sports stations, 409 and 419 (COMCAST SPORTS NET CALIFORNIA and COMCAST SPORTSNET BAY AREA) I cannot get the Kings games even though the paper lists they are being broadcasted. I don't think it's a blackout issue (I tuned to a Warriors game and it said it was blacked out, I never saw that on the Kings). Any idea why I can't get them?

Have you contacted DISH to make sure they have you in the system correctly? Sometimes you have to follow up with them when there are program or address changes to your account.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)