Baby, It's Cold Outside
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
Front Range, Colorado
Cameras rolling for possible Sheen show on HDNet

The Associated Press
POSTED: 03/07/2011 03:58:45 AM MST
UPDATED: 03/07/2011 03:58:46 AM MST

DALLAS—Charlie Sheen could soon have a home on Mark Cuban's HDNet station.
Cameras already are rolling, although plenty of details still need to be worked out—such as what kind of show it might be. Cuban said Sunday a decision of whether to make it a reality show, a talk show or something else will be up to Sheen.

Sheen has become a media phenomenon lately with off-beat rantings filled with lines that have become catchphrases, such as "tiger blood" and a drug called Charlie Sheen. It's all part of a campaign to disprove that he is a drug-using, reckless playboy.

The future of his hit CBS show "Two and a Half Men" is uncertain.

Cuban described Sheen as "somebody that everybody has a whole lot of interest in who is doing some interesting things, to say the least."

Read more: Cameras rolling for possible Sheen show on HDNet - The Denver Post Cameras rolling for possible Sheen show on HDNet - The Denver Post
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: Terms of Use - The Denver Post

-----------------------------
You knew it wasn't gonna take long.......

I would not want to sign him to a long term contract without a ton of escape clauses. People are all buzzing about it now, but in a couple months I bet most will have moved on and he will be like Linsey Lohan -- having to be arrested to make the news.

Had enough of Charlie Sheen. I no longer want to hear or see him again. Bring on Stamos in his place and I will continue to watch Two & a Half Men. I love the cast of that show and that is what made it a success, not just old" Tiger Blood" Sheen.

Had enough of Charlie Sheen. I no longer want to hear or see him again. Bring on Stamos in his place and I will continue to watch Two & a Half Men. I love the cast of that show and that is what made it a success, not just old" Tiger Blood" Sheen.

I have also had enough of Sheen, and would be willing to give a "new" Charlie Harper a chance. I suspect it would fail, but I'd give it a chance. I am sure Lorre would have some fun way to slam Sheen in making the change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)