Camping in Grand Haven Mi

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

shellyw9

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 10, 2014
Hello we are camping in grand haven Mi and trying to set up dish. I am just wondering what arch they are on. If they could be picked up on the western arc

Yes, those locals should come from Grand Rapids, and they are on both ARC's in HD, 129 Satelite Western Arc, and 61.5 Eastern Arc. SD locals are on 110 satellite Western ARC. Spotbeam.

I love Grand Haven! Nice place to visit, I'd love to live there, but their winters can be killer on that side of Lake Michigan. They get much more snow than we get.

I love Grand Haven! Nice place to visit, I'd love to live there, but their winters can be killer on that side of Lake Michigan. They get much more snow than we get.
I agree, it is a nice place. But the old story of promoting your home town. We sure do end up with more snow(crap)than inland. Several times going to meetings in the Grand Rapids area and asking others, "Where is your snow?" They had 4 inches and I had 4 feet.
You should come to Ludington some time......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)