Can anyone get NFL HD Channel 311??

dnyce

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 28, 2004
Atlanta
I just got off of the phone with a CSR and she told me that she tried NFL HD (NFLVoom) channel 311 on her test TV and it works fine. She is having someone look into my account and call me back because I should be getting it. I've seen a few posts about this channel but It's been a while. Has anyone had any luck in getting it?

My Stand Alone Tivo tells me Channel 311 has programming only at the following times during the next few days:
Wed @ 9PM
Thurs @ Midnight, 3AM and 4PM
Fri @ Noon
Sat @ 9PM
Sun @ 12 Midnight and 3AM

Midnight is the beginning of the day -- not the way I learned as a kid where midnight was the last second of the day.

Oldguy

No Ch 311

Voom does it again. No Channel 311. The NFL Network channel 312 has so much interferrence that it is impossible to watch. By the way D* has it in SD and HD (Ch. 90). Voom you have one month left to impress me. :mad:

I sent the question of where NFL-HD channel 311 is to Voom and here is the response I got:

I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced in not being
able to view NFLHD, channel 311. At this time channel 311 has not been
reactivated for the new season. At this time, I have no specific
information as to why this is so. However, channel 312, shows the same basic programming with the game of the week broadcast in HD.

Ummm, am I missing something. Does channel 312 (magically) turn to HD when the game of the week show is broadcast on other folks STBs, because mine sure doesn't. :no

DirecTV 8 Voom 3
It's starting to become a blowout here guys.

I love Voom to death but give me something, please!!
No more empty promises.
PVR, PPV, American Sports, something!! :no

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)