Can anyone identify this dish?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ddsg

Original poster
Dec 11, 2008
A tenant left this Dish Network sat dish in the yard. Can anyone tell me details or point me to the proper manual/info page on this dish?
It is: LNBF dpro 500 with 119w on one side and 110w on the other with four outputs at the bottom of the lnbf, two on the right coming off an cast aluminum housing embossed with 119 and the other side has similar housing and the embossed 110 on it and the other two putputs. The Dish is a Dish Network 500.

I need the information on the LNB whether it has an internal DISEqC, who many ports and if it needs an external switch, if so what kind?

A tenant left this Dish Network sat dish in the yard. Can anyone tell me details or point me to the proper manual/info page on this dish?
It is: LNBF dpro 500 with 119w on one side and 110w on the other with four outputs at the bottom of the lnbf, two on the right coming off an cast aluminum housing embossed with 119 and the other side has similar housing and the embossed 110 on it and the other two putputs. The Dish is a Dish Network 500.

I need the information on the LNB whether it has an internal DISEqC, who many ports and if it needs an external switch, if so what kind?

sounds like what you have is a dish 500 and a dish pro quad lnb. Dish network site has a manuals section there the lnb has a built in switch for the two satelites 110 and 119

Does it look like this?
QuadLNB.jpg

If so, try this page for some info: EKB: Quad LNB Advance Info

I would have the equivalent of a Dish Network SW44 (Legacy) or a DPP switch inside.

Perhaps if you took a picture of it and showed it some may be able to help.

See ya
Tony

Can you see it now? ;-}

Here are the pictures of the LNB

Attachments

• DSCF5980.JPG
    DSCF5980.JPG
    728.3 KB · Views: 201
  • DSCF5981.JPG
    DSCF5981.JPG
    717.8 KB · Views: 175
  • DSCF5982.JPG
    DSCF5982.JPG
    547.8 KB · Views: 178
Here are the pictures of the LNB

Thats a Dish Pro Quad. It fits on a Dish 500 and is normally aimed at 119 and 110 sats. It amounts to having a Dish Pro 2/4 switch in it (gets 2 sats in-4 single tuners out).

It does some disesq im thinking but not all the stuff a pro plus can do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)