Can hoppers not see each other?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

keckge

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 11, 2008
Illinois
I was told by dish that my when I get my hoppers tomorrow they won't see each other is this true I thought they had fixed this with the duo node. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They will be able to see each other and Integration is getting better. You can currently share recordings and Internet connections between the two.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Oh thank god One other question if you have the time can I watch a ptat recording on the bedroom hopper while it is recording on the livingroom hopper or do I have to wait for to finish, I'm sorry I'm getting these tomorrow and am excited.

Yes you can. You will be able to watch the PTAT recordings on the bedroom hopper while it is recording on the living room hopper.
Enjoy your 2 Hoppers...

Vivek
DISH

Oh thank god One other question if you have the time can I watch a ptat recording on the bedroom hopper while it is recording on the livingroom hopper or do I have to wait for to finish, I'm sorry I'm getting these tomorrow and am excited.

And if you decide to go to bed in the middle of a show you are watching just push the record button and start it over in the bedroom. Works great. So glad we went with 2 hoppers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)