Can I get just the HDTV HD service

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

TJ22

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 31, 2005
Is it possible to get just the HD service? I have dish network now but I want my locals in HD.

Yes. I first of all assume that you don't want to use an antenna through Dish. Otherwise, I would recommend that.

With Adelphia, you can ask for the basic broadcast package along with the HD locals (and HD plus if you want it). They may give you a bit of a hassle as it is hard for them to track the basic broadcast package since most people do not ask for it. But it is there and they can find it for you. This will give you the first 30 or so cable channels (mostly local) along with your HD channels. The charge for this is around:

BB - $18
HD Plus - $5 (may be $10)
HD Box or DVR - around $10

If you get high speed internet you will lose your bundled price. But you still save a lot compared to having the bronze package with high speed internet. This is the best option if you watch just HD channels.

Yeah I called that is the rundown they gave me. As for antenna, no can do, the most I could pick up is the local PBS affiliate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts