can i record 2 programs at same time?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
so i can just switch imputs and go to my cable to watch tv.i then should be able to record Dancing with the stars and american idol and take the wife out to dinner! all at the same time.she will be happy!

You can record 1 show on one Sat tuner, 1 show on the 2nd Sat tuner and 1 show from the OTA tuner if you have an antenna hooked up. This is why Dish has the best receivers on the market.

You can record 1 show on one Sat tuner, 1 show on the 2nd Sat tuner and 1 show from the OTA tuner if you have an antenna hooked up. This is why Dish has the best receivers on the market.

...adding to this. You can ALSO.....while recording on all 3 tuners (sat1, sat2, OTA) watch something you have previously recorded.

I still cannot believe that Tivo did not include a 3rd tuner in their Premiere model. Makes absolutely no sense since they can tune both cable and OTA. Even the new MoxiHD has three tuners...albeit only cable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts