Sudden loss of channels including HD mapdowns?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cr08

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 23, 2010
NE Ohio
Just wondering if this is a system-wide glitch or just me.

Got my 222k here which just rebooted at its usual time of 3AM. Went through and got to the check switch screen. Stuck on 5 of 5 and then did another reboot. This time got through ok.

Now though I'm missing a bunch of channels. Setting to All Sub in the guide channels like MSNBC, CNBC, the premium movie networks, locals are all missing even the SD channels (at least the mapdowns anyways). Setting to All Chan the mapdowns come up but just the SD copies. 4 digit channel numbers of these are visible though and can be tuned.

Missing sat

Just wondering if this is a system-wide glitch or just me.

Got my 222k here which just rebooted at its usual time of 3AM. Went through and got to the check switch screen. Stuck on 5 of 5 and then did another reboot. This time got through ok.

Now though I'm missing a bunch of channels. Setting to All Sub in the guide channels like MSNBC, CNBC, the premium movie networks, locals are all missing even the SD channels (at least the mapdowns anyways). Setting to All Chan the mapdowns come up but just the SD copies. 4 digit channel numbers of these are visible though and can be tuned.

Sounds like you have lost a sat. Check the SS on all the sats. Run a chk switch to see what's happened.

Sounds like you have lost a sat. Check the SS on all the sats. Run a chk switch to see what's happened.

This morning I had a lot of channels with video freeze (audio OK) and a few that had no video. Others were fine. Had to do a reset and that fixed the problem. Must have been due to the work on 119 because everything was fine late last night.

Yeah. Forgot to post back this morning before I went to bed. 119 was still working as some channels on it were still there which is weird.

Tried rebooting the box a few times with no luck until about 4AM-ish when it decided to start working again.

4AM

Yeah. Forgot to post back this morning before I went to bed. 119 was still working as some channels on it were still there which is weird.

Tried rebooting the box a few times with no luck until about 4AM-ish when it decided to start working again.

That was when it did it's download. You could have forced it to do that by running a chk switch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)