Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
2008 has not been a good year for Dish Network, with only a few days left to the quarter for Dish Network it appears that the quarter could end aga...

CLICK HERE FOR THE REST...

Catch new editions of "The Satellite Dish" at MultiChannel.COM!

yup... the churn can and most likely will continue to increase... sales will not.. they aren't offering the deals they use to.. they treat the customers they do have like crap because they are locked into contracts.. it's a shame and bad practice in long term business relationships..

The way is going, I think dish would be another VOOM.. Going to out the business, because the new AT & T cable with new DVRS they making.. U can watch TV and recorded stuffs even four show same time in any rooms. with only "ONE DVR" AND GROWING WOW!!... that’s a big step, Price a bit cheaper, and even DirecTV a bit cheaper too and bit more HDchannel then dish!
For example I have GOLDHD package with 2 extra 211 boxes.. I paying almost $96 a month! that’s just B.S!
I only like dish because of the HD box like VIP722..Beside that I was drop the dish like a heart beat, and might will do by next year, The way AT & T and DirecTV merging..

Last edited:
The way is going, I think dish would be another VOOM.. Going to out the business, because the new AT & T cable with new DVRS they making.. U can watch TV and recorded stuffs even four show same time in any rooms. with only "ONE DVR" AND GROWING WOW!!... that’s a big step, Price a bit cheaper, and even DirecTV a bit cheaper too and bit more HDchannel then dish!
For example I have GOLDHD package with 2 extra 211 boxes.. I paying almost $96 a month! that’s just B.S!
I only like dish because of the HD box like VIP722..Beside that I was drop the dish like a heart beat, and might will do by next year, The way AT & T and DirecTV merging..

???? I don't even know where to begin ????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts