Can only get 61.5

CRJ700

Original poster
May 12, 2017
Long Island
Hello! Not sure If im missing something here. I've tried all day and I only can get 61.5 and not 72.7 (72)
My equipment is as follows:
New Wally reciver with the latest update
Winegaurd dish 100.2
DPP EA2
I set the elevation sku etc according to the zip code in my winegaurd manual.
I have a single coax running from port 1 on my LNB to the wally. I have a great strong signal from 61.5 but nothing from 72.7. The check switch passes on wally fine but I'm just stuck with half my channels then I have at home I'm guessing due to only having the one sat. Any ideas? Thanks! :)

A guess a self install of a RV system? Do you have line of sight to both satellites? Do you have SKEW set correctly? Do you have experience installing satellite systems.

Which "eye" are you getting 61.5 on? Try covering each to see when the signal goes out. Assuming you have skew right, my guess is that you are getting it on the wrong eye.

Reactions: TheKrell
Which "eye" are you getting 61.5 on? Try covering each to see when the signal goes out. Assuming you have skew right, my guess is that you are getting it on the wrong eye.
Thanks! Skew is right. I will see which eye I'm getting 61.5 on. This is my first time doing a self install. Appreciate the help.

A guess a self install of a RV system? Do you have line of sight to both satellites? Do you have SKEW set correctly? Do you have experience installing satellite systems.
Yes got the wally for camping. Skew is set double checked. No this is my first set up.

Make sure your mast is vertical. If the mast isn't vertical the Skew gets changes as you swing the Azimuth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)