Can the 622 output both Component and HDMI at the same time?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
All outputs are active all the time so it can use those and all the others, just in case anyone else was curious.

yes, but they will both be for TV1 output. Whatever channel is on TV1 will be displayed if you use HDMI, Componnent, AV, S-Video ... The only way to get TV2 output is either Coax or AV (Directly from the Reciever's Behind)

I've been using both the component and HDMI output ports (TV1 signal) for over two years now - only way to hook up two hi-def TV's to the 622 at the same time without using external switches. (My 622 powers both my downstairs "home theater" TV and my upstairs "family room" TV.

TV2 output sucks - only available as standard def... fine if you have a SD TV, but looks like crap hooked to a hi-def set IMHO. Since I rarely use both TV's at the same time, I like having both hooked up to a hi-def signal source and don't have to mess with switching cables. The RF remote works great to control the 622 from the TV upstairs.

Cheers!
--Supercharged_Z06

Whats the length on the longest hd cable your using and how well does the picture hold up on the set furthest out from the 622?

Whats the length on the longest hd cable your using and how well does the picture hold up on the set furthest out from the 622?

Got both my cables from www.monoprice.com

My component cable is 25' (part # 322, $12) - ran this one up through my wall.
My HDMI cable run is 15' (part # 2282, $25)

I've had zero problems with either cable and they both feed the signal perfectly to the TV's they are hooked to. I've never had either experience any picture drops.

You could probably go with longer runs, but I personally wouldn't try anything past 50' without a splitter or booster of some sort.

Cheers!
--Supercharged_Z06

I put in a 100' HDMI run to my Dad's Pioneer Elite and there is no noticeable difference in picture what so ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts