Can you change the thumbnails/icons?

Clmsongrl

Original poster
Aug 12, 2012
SC
We just got our Hopper yesterday and I am noticing that in the DVR it shows the network icons rather than a show icon or grahic. Is there any way to change that? The network logos make it seem harder to find the show I am looking for....just distraction and honestly silly to me. I would much prefer a graphic for the show that is recorded and I feel like I saw an endgadget review that showes it the way I wold prefer ut I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change it. Thanks!

Correct, but I think what ever icon is showing for a current recording will remain for that recording. I could be wrong... But I still have several recordings from when I first had installed and it's still showing the network icon for those. All newer ones are showing appropriate icons.

As mentioned, it should shake out and proper icons should start showing for your shows on new recordings.

Still no change. Also, search is not working.....and DVR is not resuming. Is there a reset button I Should try? I dont want to mess anything up. I know the installer said give it 24 hours to start working fully....its been over 48 now. He was done around noon on Saturday

Open the front panel at the left of the Hopper. Press the red button behind the door and wait 2-3 minutes.

It does sometimes take a day or two. My 922 took over two weeks to shake out. My Hopper took two days. Unfortunately, since the S221 update, I have lost all my TV show icons/pictures again. It has been three or four days and they still have not come back. I agree.....it is annoying as heck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)