Can you control what timers show on what TV?

I think that the timers are a function of (and controlled by) the Hopper itself so I doubt that there'e any way to "pick and chose" on other sets/TV's.

I've been searching for this and I know the timers are fluid but is there anyway to set timers to only appear on a certain TV? Even if it's just something as stupid as setting a higher priority timer to bump it down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Are we talking timers here? The only time I look at timers is to delete one and I never do that.

Guess i'm trying to figure out your goal.

If you are really wanting recordings to only show on certain tv's it's still no but using folders can come close.

You will still see a folder called kids but all there recordings will be hidden inside cleaning up the main screen for your stuff.

Are we talking timers here? The only time I look at timers is to delete one and I never do that.

Guess i'm trying to figure out your goal.

If you are really wanting recordings to only show on certain tv's it's still no but using folders can come close.

You will still see a folder called kids but all there recordings will be hidden inside cleaning up the main screen for your stuff.
I'm talking autotune tuners. Assume one member is older and not really tech savvy while the rest is. Hopper in one bedroom Joey in the other and in the living room. Want certain auto tune timers for living room and other auto tune timers for the hopper bedroom, etc

I'm talking autotune tuners. Assume one member is older and not really tech savvy while the rest is. Hopper in one bedroom Joey in the other and in the living room. Want certain auto tune timers for living room and other auto tune timers for the hopper bedroom, etc

So, you are saying that you have a Hopper in one bedroom and have a Joey in the a second bedroom and a Joey in the living room. If that is the case, you won't be able to get to your desired effect. The Joeys don't have timers, only the Hopper has timers. Remember the Joey is nothing but a dumb client.

I've found by accident that autotune timers fire on the device they were set from. Mostly...
Try deleting the timer and creating it again on the desired device.

I've found by accident that autotune timers fire on the device they were set from. Mostly...
Try deleting the timer and creating it again on the desired device.
I don't have the system yet I'm doing final research before the switch. I was planning on trying a few things once the switch was made to double check and the first thing was set a timer from the device I want it on. Second was two "conflicting" autotune timers to see how it handled them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)