Can you listen to audio while on the work?

So could you get fired for listening to music and somebody complains that you re rude for listening to music while at work?

long_time_DNC said:
Have always listened to music at work, either with headphones or very quietly without headphones (if this addresses the question?)...

Alright! Nice. does the work require enough focus that you can't really listen to audiobooks? I'm thinking of personal development audiobooks like Eat that Fro by Brian Tracy, etc.

Alright! Nice. does the work require enough focus that you can't really listen to audiobooks? I'm thinking of personal development audiobooks like Eat that Fro by Brian Tracy, etc.

Well, in my job, no...an audiobook wouldn't work. Can't concentrate on both well enough, but music works fine.

And yes, this thread is getting stranger... ;)

No I cannot listen to music, audio books, or any other media while at work. I'm not even allowed to have my cell phone, or any other non company electronic device powered up while at work. However when I installed I listened to what ever I wanted to while driving, and as loud as I wanted to hear it. Usually at a customers home I would have the van radio on but only loud enough to hear it while standing at the van, and only music that was non offensive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)