Cancelling 1 cent/ year Cinemax - any Penalty

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Qpupdish

Original poster
Jun 10, 2007
I am pondering cancelling my 1 cent/ year Cinemax. Would there be any penalty costs because of this?

Please advise.

Dish has a $5.00 fee for removing channels.

Why would you want to get rid of it if it only cost you a penny for a whole year? Your year couldn't be up yet. Unless I'm mistaken they just started offering this a couple months or so ago.

Why do you want to cancel? Could always use the channel lock if kids are an issue. Besides that you'd probably have the $5 fee. Be cheaper to keep it.

So tell me, how do you get Cinemax for 1 cents anyway?:confused:

Call or do the online chat and tell them you want the Cinemax package for 1 cent and in turn you will do paperless billing. You may have to go through a few csrs but you will find the right one eventually.:)

I am pondering cancelling my 1 cent/ year Cinemax. Would there be any penalty costs because of this?

Please advise.

My advice is not to watch it. You could even delete it from the meguides if there is some issue with it. but at this point you blew that penny.

Why do you want to cancel? Could always use the channel lock if kids are an issue. Besides that you'd probably have the $5 fee. Be cheaper to keep it.

The kids lock isn't working on my receiver. Dunno why.

BUT, in my email confirmation it said if I wanted to remove it because of going off of autopay there would be no cancellation fee.

new

im new to the board so can any1 explain how can i get it for 1 penny? i seen some other threads talkin about it so im interested in gettin cinemax for 1 penny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts