Cannot set timer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

oldbob

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 30, 2004
Beginning this morning, cannot set a timer for either future or currently showing program. Get a message "Timer Creation Failed, Try again later" error 1281 This is on a hopper 3 that is about 3 months old.

I have never seen this before. Thought I'd ask before I whine at tech support.

This is a known issue that our engineers are working to resolve. If you could please send me a PM with your phone number and PIN I can submit additional feedback for your account.

Beginning this morning, cannot set a timer for either future or currently showing program. Get a message "Timer Creation Failed, Try again later" error 1281 This is on a hopper 3 that is about 3 months old.

I've have never seen this before. Thought I'd ask before I whine at tech support.

I had this happen before. The cure was to turn off or put in standby the H3 and all connected Joeys. Pull the plug on the H3 and count to 10. Plug it back in and let it boot up. Within about 15 minutes you should see the screen save change and a guide download will begin. Let the download finish before turning the H3 back on. About 15 minutes after the download is finished your problem should be gone. Good luck.

I have a thread on this from the other night. PTAT failed, timer creation failed (manual) and none of my other timers worked. My guide was incomplete. Full power down didn't fix it. However, it did grab the guide information overnight and has been normal since.

JessicaR, maybe you can find my thread too. I put all the information in it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)