Can't Add Locals on E* Website

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Pinchhitter

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 13, 2004
Sacramento, CA
I am trying to add distant locals via the Dish website. It has checkboxes next to the cities: LA, Dallas, Denver etc. I can click the cjeck box to select but there is no SUBMIT button on the bottom of the page. Therefore I cannot send/submit the channel additions. It has been like this for a week, anyone else have this problem? Or know why?

What browser are you using?

Mozilla/FireFox don't render Dishes site very well and its by design. If your using IE your security settings may be two high or you installed the stupid patch MS released to get around a patent litigation on the way controls are used/activated on a webpage.

I have not moved for awhile. About a year and half. Had not had this problem before. Another strange thing is CBS Dallas shows up periodically as a choice and sometimes I see Portland but there are no check boxes to chose anything from Portland.

as of next week and thanks to spot beam, I pretty sure Dallas is not longer going to be available for distant locals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts