Can't get in.

Howard Simmons

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
Cridersville Ohio
I'm getting a 403 forbidden when I try to get to the website. Any problems today? I'm using my Android to post this. Any suggestions. Update: I am using Edge with Chrome. Well I decided to download Chrome itself and the website came up. Anyone else with edge having problems? How do I get back on with edge?

Last edited:
I'm getting a 403 forbidden when I try to get to the website. Any problems today? I'm using my Android to post this. Any suggestions. Update: I am using Edge with Chrome. Well I decided to download Chrome itself and the website came up. Anyone else with edge having problems? How do I get back on with edge?
Clear all your cookies and cache from SatelliteGuys.

Reactions: charlesrshell
My phone app won’t allow me access keeps saying login shows username and password than says you are already logged in. I was also getting blocked on safari yesterday. It’s working now.

Still can't get in.:mad: It's funny it's the only website that did that. I'll just keep chrome on my computer and Sateliliteguys will be the only one on it.
Just checked and everything is fine on this end. I am also accessing the site fine with Edge and Win 10.
Also, make sure you don't have any security or anti-virus stuff running that is blocking it.
I had the same issue with another site a few months back. It was driving me crazy, it worked on everything but Firefox in this case. Ended up clearing everything in my browser for all sites and resetting things. Finally, figured out it was a Malwarebytes browser extension I forgot I installed. :rolleyes:

Just checked and everything is fine on this end. I am also accessing the site fine with Edge and Win 10.
Also, make sure you don't have any security or anti-virus stuff running that is blocking it.
I had the same issue with another site a few months back. It was driving me crazy, it worked on everything but Firefox in this case. Ended up clearing everything in my browser for all sites and resetting things. Finally, figured out it was a Malwarebytes browser extension I forgot I installed. :rolleyes:
But I just don't understand it was working fine until yesterday and Scott put those Irish hats on.:)

• Haha
Reactions: charlesrshell
I'm unable to post in any forum except this one.
Darn and I thought someone had an answer to my problem.
Sarcastic Shoot GIF by Tristen J. Winger

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts