Cant get my refund from Voom. HELP HELP HELP!

alang

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 27, 2004
I am having a very frustrating time getting my refund.

My equipment was picked up on 4/14 I was told by Voom I would have a refund in 2 weeks.

When I called Voom about my refund I was told I would be getting a check. I said that’s the preferred method as the CC used was closed out months ago and no longer existed.

A few more weeks went by with no refund so I called Voom again. I was told I should get it in a few more weeks and I would get a credit to my CC. I told her I was told I would get a check and she said no I think its going to your CC>
I told her I no longer had that CC to please send a check.
She put me on hold for a few minutes and came back and said she made a note in the system to send a check.

A few more weeks and still nothing. I called again and told I should get it shortly.

Another week and I called again. I was then told my CC was refunded the $$$$ on may 7th.
I then told them it was noted in the system to send a check. They do not have any note in the system.
They said I have to call my CC Company.
The CC used was a debit card and the number on it was my bank account number and I never got the refund and my bank said they never got it and asked for the routing number.

I called back and told them what my bank said. They said they will call me back in 48 hours. No call back in 4 days so I called again.
I finally get a manager on the phone..Cheryn Quinn. Not sure on the spelling, she said she was very sorry and assured me it would get taken care of and I would get another call in 48 hours.
She took my bank managers name and number and promised to contact them and provide the routing number and get this resolved.

A week and a half later no phone call so I called again. The girl I spoke to had no record of any of this in the system other than I got a refund may 7th.
I had to start the whole story again.
I asked for Cheryl and was told the mangers change all the time so she was not around and they had no record of my conversation with her.

I then asked today for them to give me the routing number of the transaction of the refund so I can give it to my back.

This is the worse service I have ever experienced. No one knows anything and Ive told my story ten times fold and no one seems to note anything in their system.
I am at wits end.
At this point Im trying to get the routing number from them so my bank can trace the transaction. You would think all they have to so is look at the computer. It should be in front of them if indeed they did the refund.
That number will give me a starting point for my back to contact them and prove we never got the money.

Anyone?

Alan Gouger.
AV Science.

Hey Alan,

Great to see you here!

For those who don't know Alan is the owner of AV Science as well as AVSFroum.COM which is considered the best AV forum on the Internet.

I would think that because AVSforum is the place where the kind of customers VOOM wants hang out (beside here of course) that they would make sure Alan is a happy camper.

Can someone from VOOM help him out? Please?!

It's like having a celebrity come by :)

And yes, this is one guy they should make happy (the rest of us too, but my recent threads show that hasn't happened).

Hi Scott and everyone.

Thank you for the welcome. Scott this is also a great forum:)

I do not expect any privilege treatment from Voom over the next guy. I did not mention to them about the forum and Im sure it would be meaningless to the service team on the other end.
What I do expect from Voom is timely service. This should be provided to all their customers. I understand as a new company things can get side tracked at times but I sure hope this gets cleared up very soon.

This is a great forum. It has come to my rescue on several occasions:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts