Can't log in to Dishanywhere with my laptop

Tony S

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 7, 2003
Hills of Eastern CT
Dish Anywhere is working OK with my iPhone, but I can not log in with my laptop. I tried both Firefox and IE. Is anyone else having problems?

I can login now but can't stay logged it. I keep on having to login whenever I come back to the site and I have "Remember Me" checked on.

I'm using Firefox 30.

I was hoping to see the HBO and Cinemax apps unlocked for this free preview.

I tried clearing cookies. I was able to log in, however Dish Anywhere still did not work. When I tried to view my guide, Dish Anywhere went back to the log in screen. After that, I was stuck in an infinite loop trying to log in. At one point, Firefox reported that there was infinite redirects, and suggested to erase cookies (which I already had done). I guess I will just have to try again later.

I finally got it to work. I just kept trying to log in over and over, ignoring all the errors, until it finally worked. I am now watching the game!

The apps usually don't get unlocked for a Free Preview. I tried last time and wasn't allowed access.

I just checked. HBO and Cinemax apps have been opened on dishanywhere.com. I'm using Firefox 30.0.

From my experience, they're usually open the whole free preview except for the last day, which would be Monday this time.

Posted b Tony S: "I just checked. HBO and Cinemax apps have been opened on dishanywhere.com. I'm using Firefox 30.0."
I was referring to the HBO Go and Max Go, as they are separate apps. I believe Dish refers to them as "Subscribed" and not "Apps" while you are using DishAnywhere. I was confused by the terms used on your previous post. Age creeping in I guess. Sorry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts