Cant Login At Dish Site

Any idea why the web site is still down at 5:20 PM, CDT? I get the logon screen, but when I enter my name and password, get an immediate website unavailable from IE 7.

Here is what I get...

Failure of server APACHE bridge:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Build date/time: Oct 25 2004 09:57:03

Change Number: 453442
Well at least it looks like they are finally moving of Microsofts IIS. :D

I don't know if they're updating their site and the billing database also but I got my AT&T bill today online and there are no charges for Dish Network. The charges will show next month but just wondering if anyone got their bill yet.

got my bill and the eBill via my bank (Compass).

Also getting the no backend server available message (looks like a Java Appserver).

LER

I have the same message! Whats the deal?

It's not working. That's what the deal is. Not sure why we need a bunch of threads on this because the site regularly fails to work properly. It'll come back. No need for every single person to post that they got the same message.

So You Know

It's not working. That's what the deal is. Not sure why we need a bunch of threads on this because the site regularly fails to work properly.
Your point is nonsense. Some people use the site to pay their bills, and I have seen alot of useless threads here that do not face your fury.

Reactions: pattykay
Step slowly away from the thread chaddux. I'm sure there plenty of others that will increase your post count.

Not trying to increase my post count. In fact, that's just completely stupid.

Your point is nonsense. Some people use the site to pay their bills, and I have seen alot of useless threads here that do not face your fury.

Actually, it's not. The site doesn't work. Ok, got it. Don't need a hundred people posting that it's not working. We got it the first time. And I use the site to pay my bill as well. However, I don't wait until the last possible day so if it doesnt work for a few hours, not a big deal. Like I said, the login system breaks on a regular basis. Not a big deal.

Relax, Chad. Not every thread has to meet your approval. If you don't like it, go read another message board.

Not trying to increase my post count. In fact, that's just completely stupid.

Actually, it's not. The site doesn't work. Ok, got it. Don't need a hundred people posting that it's not working. We got it the first time. And I use the site to pay my bill as well. However, I don't wait until the last possible day so if it doesnt work for a few hours, not a big deal. Like I said, the login system breaks on a regular basis. Not a big deal.
OH sorry I asked!!If you want I can help you pull the stick out of your #$%. Maybe thats on your approval list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)