Can't login to website

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

meStevo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 20, 2004
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Can't login to the website, have requested to reset my password but haven't received anything yet. Couldn't view the support forum because an ad keeps taking over anything I'm viewing.
1491883989309.jpeg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Magic Static is having the exact same issue. The picture he sent me is almost identical.

BTW the screen you are showing is "inspect" mode not web browsing mode. You can turn it on and off with Control-Shift-I

That same ad is doing a pretty good job at keeping me off the site. I noticed that the "login" button is the last item to load on a page. When the ads don't load correctly you don't see the login button unless you hit the "Stop" button.
I have seen this ad load correctly before but it took over the page this morning again.
SatGuys.jpg

As I have noted (and complained endlessly about before) Ads on the Home Page and Login Pages should be verboten. Like United dragging doctors off off their planes, it's bad for business.

Reactions: TheKrell
Don't think thats going to happen unfortunately since the overall majority of ad revenue comes from the Homepage.

I did temporarily turn off the top ad as its supposed to be responsive in size.. and that responsive is not working to shrink it as needed.

Again until the ad agency fixes the ad that seems to be hijacking the page please bookmark this page - http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/login/ or when you log in check the remember me box. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)