CANT RECORD CANT DOWNLOAD GUIDE

rabyf

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 1, 2011
panama
hello i cant download the guide i can onle see whats on tv rigth now so i cant record any shows my signal es weak i thinks thats the reason so my question is can i download the guide if i plug the internet to the receiver so i can record my shows is there a way to record or download the guide

The guide is only on certain satellites and I'm going to guess, in Panama, you are not looking at those particular ones. You cannot load them off of the internet.

I haven't tried this, but it's worth a shot. If you log into your account with a PC and go to DishOnline, you can see a schedule of shows (obviously) coming off the net. Try scheduling a recording there (DishOnline) and see what your receiver does.

i tried this but it says that my receiver is disconnected i try to conect from the pc and nothing

i am at work now but i think is conected theres a button on the web page that it says conect and it wont work

Aha. Well, you will be happy to learn that many of us are having this same issue right now. (There's a thread on this very subject.) I personally don't have this issue most of the time. But sometimes I have to refresh, or select a different receiver, before my 722 shows up and works.

There is a 44 hour guide on 61.5 so it should work
The EEPG (9 day) guide is on 72

on Western Arc 110 and 129 have a 2 day guide, 119 has the 9 day guide

i am at work now but i think is conected theres a button on the web page that it says conect and it wont work

Go to your Broadband Connection and go to Wireless Set up. Test your connection to see if it passes. If it fails, disconnect the wifi adapter, plug it back in and do a scan even if it shows up. Then go down each step and test again. I had to do that for my dvr to be recognized.

Aha. Well, you will be happy to learn that many of us are having this same issue right now. (There's a thread on this very subject.) I personally don't have this issue most of the time. But sometimes I have to refresh, or select a different receiver, before my 722 shows up and works.

In live chat with a level 2, it was confirmed that currently DRA and DOL are unable to access dvr's right now.
Randy (ID: 9EA): I will be happy to assist you today. Please give me a moment to access your account and review the information you have already provided.
Dan Warren: ok
Randy (ID: 9EA): Thanks.
Dan Warren: I think my problem is a known problem.
Randy (ID: 9EA): Ok.
Randy (ID: 9EA): Yes, that is a problem with the website that we are working on.
Randy (ID: 9EA): But you may still be able to at least watch live TV.
Randy (ID: 9EA): But the DVR events wont' show up, because the site is detecting the receiver as offline.
Randy (ID: 9EA): I have the same problem with my own equipment as well.
Randy (ID: 9EA): But our web engineering team is working on resolving the issue as quickly as possible.
Randy (ID: 9EA): I do apologize for the inconvenience.
Dan Warren: Dish Remote Access used to work. now that doesn't
Randy (ID: 9EA): That is the same issue.

Huh? :confused: How can you watch live TV via Sling if the website thinks your receiver is offline?

"Other Devices" in Network computer..?

Regional/College Sports Channels Currently on DISH? (w/ ch #s)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)