Can't remove programming online

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BuddyBoy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 13, 2006
SF Bay Area
I'm annoyed. A few weeks ago I removed Platinum HD and added Gold HD + free Platinum from my account. Now I want to make another change, and I get this:

We are unable to process your request. Programming can only be removed one time in a twelve month period on the web. Please call 1-888-884-2741 to complete your request.

Why is that, does some CSR want to get on the line and talk me out of removing programming?

Yes, actually, I damn them for making rules about their business. Having a business shouldn't be an excuse for irrational antisocial behavior in public. Even moreso for a company which depends on government licensing to exist.

Yes, actually, I damn them for making rules about their business. Having a business shouldn't be an excuse for irrational antisocial behavior in public. Even moreso for a company which depends on government licensing to exist.
That's a gem there, Jim. Not really.

I have made a few online changes, and have not been blocked from changes online?

They want you to contact them so that they can try to talk you out of downgrading and/or make it as inconvenient as possible so that you will be less likely to downgrade. They sure make it convenient to upgrade though, on the phone or online. You can downgrade online too through chat I believe.

l can't speak for why they do this but I have encountered the same message after recently downgrading then trying to downgrade again a short time later.

I just went to chat and they did it without trying to talk me out of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)