Status
Not open for further replies.

david_jr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 7, 2007
Hancock, MA - The Berkshires
I have recently (within the last month) found that a computer I use at another location other than my home does not allow me to post replies to threads or send PMs. I am logged in and the reply box shows up, I can even enter a title to a reply, but cannot get the curser to go in the actual text field to write a reply. It is only on that one computer and no other sites I visit on that computer are similarly affected. I checked the security and it seems normal set to medium. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or if anyone else has had this problem.

Clear the cache? If the computer has not been restarted recently do that too.

I have a similar issue. For the last few weeks I cannot log into satelliteguys.us using internet explorer. I get to the login page and can't click within a window, or navigate anywhere witin the window. Firefox has no problem. This is the ONLY site that I've seen this particular issue. All other sites work without a problem. Am I the only one? Has anyone else encountered this problem and fixed it? I much prefer IE over firefox.

Jim

You have something stuck in cache or a broken cookie on your machine. (Or both). ;)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Not sure what you did (or what I did or did not do) but tonight I was able to log in without any issue! Life's good again :)

Clear the cache? If the computer has not been restarted recently do that too.

Tried both no joy. Reply box shows but won't allow me to click in it and get a cursor to type. Same for PMs. Funny thing is the title of the reply box is fillable. It is only on this one computer and all other sites I visit work. Win7 pro, Intel Core I-5 about 4 month old machine. Not sure if I had this problem from the beginning but definitely for a while. Stumped. By clearing cache you did mean IE right? I do not have administrative rights on this rig.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)