Can't set a recurring timer for MLS Soccer

Deadlocked

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
So I've tried to set an auto tune recurring timer for a while now (622 and now H3) for MLS Soccer on both ESPN and FS1. Every time it catches the one I set it for but nothing after that. Does anyone know why this is the case when every other league I can set one?

I'm sure if I did a seek timer it would work but I don't DVR sports.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't have a Hopper so don't know the ins and outs... How do you know it isn't auto tuning? Are you literally watching TV and it never changes to that channel? On the VIP it would need to be the #1 tuner if there is something else set to record. Also is it set to All episodes? If you look in the guide does it show future times to auto tune those games? Is it in the schedule?

I don't have a Hopper so don't know the ins and outs... How do you know it isn't auto tuning? Are you literally watching TV and it never changes to that channel? On the VIP it would need to be the #1 tuner if there is something else set to record. Also is it set to All episodes? If you look in the guide does it show future times to auto tune those games? Is it in the schedule?

On both the 622 and H3 it would only show the one you set it on, doesn't populate the timer schedule and if you leave it up it never catches another upcoming airing. I've tried Only New and All.

Won't work on my 612, as you I get the first one that is set to change the channels but no others show up even though there are other matches with the same title.

Won't work on my 612, as you I get the first one that is set to change the channels but no others show up even though there are other matches with the same title.

Which is strange given any other league it's possible. It was even like this when MLS was on NBC/NBCSN so it has to be a dish/coding issue for "MLS Soccer"

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)