Can't take it anymore!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

omeletpants

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 12, 2006
I switched from DTV Tivo to Dish 622 3 months ago. I love the 622's features but the drop out, reboots and jittery video is too much. Thought they would fix some of the problems and send a fix via download. Didn't happen. Finally called and asked them to send me a replacement unit. Are the current production units any better or do I have to switch back to Direct TV?

I have had my 625 for 7 months and zero problems.Man I LUV my dish.DISH NETWORK CONTINUE TO ROCK ON.

I got 2-622's about 3 weeks ago. They are the newest "E"seriel number batch. No reboots, no issues.......I have a 133" Lcos picture, so I would certainly notice any problems..........

I would suggest you get a replacement machine.

Robert

omeletpants said:
I switched from DTV Tivo to Dish 622 3 months ago. I love the 622's features but the drop out, reboots and jittery video is too much. Thought they would fix some of the problems and send a fix via download. Didn't happen. Finally called and asked them to send me a replacement unit. Are the current production units any better or do I have to switch back to Direct TV?
I have the "C" model, got it in March other than occasional problems with my HD locals , no problems at all... ( I have D* HD and the many choices with E* would never limit me to their few options)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts