can't use 811 ota independently

ocaddict said:
g4TV IS ok, but damn, it's not ALL that. Anyways, how come you can't get audio from your optical out? Mine works and sounds incredible! Couple that with some HD lovin' and I can barely leave my living room! Dishnetwork has the best thing going hands down.

don't know....... i went through all the options and just wouldn't get no audio from optical but only from rca cable, but even still, the audio would sometimes goes off.
don't think it's the receiver though, cause the optical from dvd still works...

but you guys had me convinced somewhat, maybe i'll just stick w/ E* for now

just a quick note on comcast hdtv vs E* hdtv, i've yet cancel comcast and from my observation, hd programs on cable seems to be a bit saturated in color and not as fine as what i'm seeing now on E*'s which are definitely sharper :D :D

now i just need to run out and get me a better amplified antenna - any suggestion?? i live in atlanta.

gL1 said:
don't know....... i went through all the options and just wouldn't
now i just need to run out and get me a better amplified antenna - any suggestion?? i live in atlanta.

I would suggest the Channel Master. Most people have good luck with them. Also, you might want to look around your neighborhood and see if someone has one up. The Best way I have found is find a neighbor that has one and ask them what type it is and how the signal is? If you are lucky that would eliminate some of the guess work.

If you don't have a neighbor to work off of, then my suggestion would be to go with a channel master. www.channelmaster.com

Here is another site you might find useful.
http://www.antennaweb.org/aw/welcome.aspx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)