Can't watch recording shows for long,without being thrown to Live tv.

MikeD-C05

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Nederland , Texas
Since the new software update L750 was received a couple of weeks ago on my 722k, I have not been able to watch any recording shows without the receiver throwing me to live tv. I have to rewind again to the point I was out before the break and watch again. Then a few minutes later I'm back to live tv again. I had this happen on Morning Joe every day last week. Last night during Bill Maher on Hbo , it happened again twice. I have done both power button reboots and power cord reboots and it still happens. It doesn't happen on shows already completed in their recordings, just shows that are in the process of recording. It's like DISH never paid the Tivo people for their infringement of the Time Warp feature. I watch a lot of programs delayed , like morning news shows and Hbo Real time with Bill Maher , so this is definitely a bug introduced in the software update. It never happened before the latest update. Anyone else notice this happening to them on recording shows on the 722k?

Looks like my Dad is having the same problems on his 722k too. Anyone else out there with similar kick to live problems on their shows while they are recording?

I have not been having any problems, until last evening when this very thing happen to me with my 722K... Of course I had a couple frozen picture events happen where the receiver had to reboot as well, so over all it was a difficult night to watch a recording.

I had some freezes on my picture too and then it sometimes randomly reboots. It has to be a software bug introduced in L750. I never had these problems before that update.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)