Captain America Cameos In Hulk

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
OK
Saw this on Scifi Channel site so those who say the film did anyone see the reference to Captain America??

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=55710

Director Louis Leterrier told Collider.com that The Incredible Hulk will include a hidden reference to the big green guy's fellow Marvel Comics character Captain America.

"It's not like, 'Oh, it's Captain America and it changes everything,'" he told the site. "It's still a Hulk movie, but it's really Captain America, and it's there. You'll see. It's the real deal. You have to look for it."

He also revealed that he cut out a full 70 minutes of footage from the film, and that the deleted material will eventually appear on the eventual Blu-ray release.

"I want to put everything we shot [on Blu-ray]," Leterrier said. "I'm not the kind of guy that likes to keep the stuff for myself. I'm like, 'OK, you student filmmakers, here's what I did right and here's what I did wrong.' And in some of the stuff, in the 70 minutes, there's some great stuff and there's some really horrible stuff, but you'll see it all, you know?"

Wonder how they are going to do that considering that Captain America was brought to existance during world war two, I still have a paper back novel of him battling the crimson skull somewhere.

As I recall Cap had a WW II origin but was then "on ice" for many years. i would assume the movie will just have him revived today instead of in the 60s.

It gets more interesting though since he was killed off recently as some form of protest directed towards Bush and what he's responsible for.

Wonder how they are going to do that considering that Captain America was brought to existance during world war two, I still have a paper back novel of him battling the crimson skull somewhere.

As I recall Cap had a WW II origin but was then "on ice" for many years. i would assume the movie will just have him revived today instead of in the 60s.

Well in the movie they do reference the WW II Super Soldier Program which as we all known is the basis of origin for Cap. So the whole backstory is in play.

If they are really and truely going to do this then your looking at the biggest fan for this movie when it comes out. Captain America was always my favorite as a kid and still is, he's like John Wayne Clint Eastwood GI Joe and Super Man all rolled into one for me. I can see this becoming bigger than Super Man if they do it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts