Captain Phil

Tough episode. Sad mix of events over the past episode and a half for that family. The show won't be the same without Phil.

Touching episode with Jake's addiction revelation and then Phil's stroke. From Phil wanting to not have anything to do with Jake and then accepting his addiction and promising to get him help. Ironic then that Phil brought out the old photos of his kids right before he had the stroke while in dock.

Between Phil and my favorite Hillstrand, I am not sure there's a reason to keep watching after this season, especially of he doesn't come back to the Time Bandit.

After seeing After The Catch, I don't think you'll see Jonathan leave quite yet.

It will interesting to see what Phil's kids decide what to do and how they do it. I'm also interested in the Northwestern Jake and the relationship ship with Sig and the Hansens.

Did anybody notice on the after the catch show that they have a shot glass sitting in an open seat. They left the seat open for the entire show without anybody sitting in that location. I can only think that this was out of respect for Phil.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)