Caption This

03111301.jpg

With the cost of gas Bob and Steve are trying to find alternate ways to get to work, they just need one more rider to be able to get in the carpool lane.

"One cheeseburger, hold the onions."

Note: obscure Daffy Duck reference only funny if you're familiar with Muscle Tussle (1953)

Okay, since you asked... :)

Daffy Duck: And just who - and just who do you think you are? Trying to muscle in on my chick. If you're looking for trouble, brother, just start somethin'. Don't just stand there, start startin' somethin'.
Hunky Duck: Look friend, if you all don't stop flapping that big yap of yours, I'm gonna have to knock your head so far down between your little old shoulders, you'll have to unbutton your vest to eat.
Daffy Duck: Ho ho! That's rich, I'll say.
Hunky Duck: [knocks Daffy's head down into his vest]
Daffy Duck: [unbuttons his vest] One cheeseburger, hold the onions.

[QUOTE="riffjim4069"
Daffy Duck: And just who - and just who do you think you are? Trying to muscle in on my chick. If you're looking for trouble, brother, just start somethin'. Don't just stand there, start startin' somethin'.
Hunky Duck: Look friend, if you all don't stop flapping that big yap of yours, I'm gonna have to knock your head so far down between your little old shoulders, you'll have to unbutton your vest to eat.
Daffy Duck: Ho ho! That's rich, I'll say.
Hunky Duck: [knocks Daffy's head down into his vest]
Daffy Duck: [unbuttons his vest] One cheeseburger, hold the onions.[/QUOTE]

Classic! I didn't see it in 1952, but I remember that one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)