captive works on bud

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

weslaco

Original poster
Feb 12, 2006
Hi aagain, still undecided which sytem to purchase. My main interest is spanish channels. With my 12' bud and analog receiver is the captive works cw500 fta receiver a good option at $99 free shipping? Do I need c-band lnbf or ku-band for spanish channels, what name brand?

All receivers do both C and KU band.

C-Band 4 digit Freq.

Ku-Band 5 digit freq.

Looking for satmex5 here in n.c. Existing lnb on my bud does not work. Is captive works cw500s receiver o.k.?

Never tried one or even installed one! I much prefer the Traxis DBS 3500 and the Fortec range of receivers (IMO)

BLIND SCAN is a MUST!

The Captiveowrks units dont have a true blind scan for the feeds. I highly recommend one with a true blind scan (Pansat, Fortec, Traxis)

Thanks again but I think lightning burnt my lnbf. Since I'm going to get new lnbf, is the chaparral corotor II wideband good choice? Any suggestions?

Hello
Like Iceberg said, it does not have blind scan. I bought one and I'm very disapointed by that. It take hours to scan (no kidding).

Personnaly, I connected a pansat 3500 on my bud, it has component and toslink outputs. I also tried viewsat extreme. Both units are great.

Labgate

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)