Carbon UI Feedback

Brandon_m

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 25, 2015
Tennessee
I wasn't sure where to put this thread, but here seemed to be the most logical.

I just wanted to give some feedback on the changes that have happened to the Hopper/Joey UI. I was really disappointed to see the flat black option go away. Personally I liked that look quite a lot more than the current "modern" option. Anyway, hopefully someone making these decisions can see this feedback.

Reactions: simplexswrhs90
I do not have the CUI, but what is flat black that has gone away?
The new user interface had different color themes. Flat black was one of the themes. In my opinion it went well with the rest of the interface matching the flat look. The current "modern" guide look just doesn't look as good.

I seem to have a bug with my pair of H2 and for sure with 210. I will set a recording on my family room, everything appears good. Later when trying to find the recording it turns out to be on my master bedroom hopper, and it is corrupt. Also my family room remote keeps changing its name to master bedroom. Not as frustrating as losing a recording, but annoying nonetheless.

I lost my connection with my Joey and hopper while trying to watch a recording. Had to reboot both to get things going again. Also picked up the Joey and it felt like it could start a fire . Never had any issues like this till the new update.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)