Carbon UI Issue.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bryhe1

Original poster
Nov 3, 2015
Miami
Hello, maybe somebody can guide me to a solution. I forced the new GUI update on my HWS and now all my additional receivers (1x Super Joey 3x Joey) are stuck on the update screen for a few hours and will not update. How can I get them to work again ? I can not bypass this update screen to at least keep the old GUI and watch tv. (I left them updated overnight and still stuck)

Hello, maybe somebody can guide me to a solution. I forced the new GUI update on my HWS and now all my additional receivers (1x Super Joey 3x Joey) are stuck on the update screen for a few hours and will not update. How can I get them to work again ? I can not bypass this update screen to at least keep the old GUI and watch tv. (I left them updated overnight and still stuck)
I don't think the Super Joeys fair too well with the new UI software.
Many many reported issues with the Super joeys.
I would do the obvious, unplug everything and reboot the system.
Then see where your are at that point.
If you are back on S529,or S530.
Don't force another update again.

Before forcing this download you should have done some research.
Because I don't even Have a Super Joey and I've seen and heard several complaints about bricked useless super joeys.
I have 2 recommendations.
1. Replace that Super Joey with another H2 with sling, OR
2. Upgrade your entire system to the Hopper 3.

You can't go backwards with software.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

I got U207 and U210 to upgrade both an HWS and Super Joey. I powered off both, after requesting the update. They both rebooted, at first and did not upgraded. For a while the Super Joey would not talk to the HWS, But, powering them both off, then bringing up the HWs. Got it upgraded, then brought up the Super Joey and that then upgraded. Last night both went from U207 to U210 with no issues.

So, probably best to shut down all other hardware (Joeys, Super Joeys, Wirelsss Joeys), do the HWS first. Ask fro download, power cycle it. Let it upgarde. Then, bring up each Joey, Super Joey and/or Wireless Joey. Then, the upgrade will occur. Makes sense as the Joeys are clients in a Linux cluster with the HWS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)