Carefull with sales partners

reallyniceguy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 11, 2008
thorton, co
Another tip I can share.. is if you guys wish to get dish or any other company, DO NOT go for the sales partners... they dont call you... you call them.

Theres this really bad sales partner called godish.com

they will hit your credit card twice, not mention dvr fees, straight out lie.

I decided to test them out, they have been calling my house.. they arent even local to me?? How did they get my number? Maybe from when I used to work for dish? Who knows...

I tested them out... the liar.. called from godish.com..jim

he said that everything was free, insisted in getting my credit card number, which I did not give. He never mentioned dvr fees, said its no contract and everything is free.. everything... the sun , moon and starz...

Just please watch out guys, with any company.. if you are itnerested in their services, call them first. Sales partners can be ok folks, just make sure you call dish right after having the order made with them to confirm everything. Alot of sales partners will offer free ipods and such, dish can not honor these offers. Plwase be careful, specially with godish.com.

I do not recommend them at all.

Hopefully this thread will help a few lost souls.

Dish does call customers to make offers, customers who have cancelled.

Those agents will have a 3 digit operator id. Can be letters and numbers. If no op id is present or has less or more characters, not a dish employee.