Not open for further replies.

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
Carlos was awesome! We saw him last night at the IP resort in Biloxi, Ms. Very funny show. I would go see him again for sure

we're glad to hear you had a nice time this weekend smith:up

I saw him once before his show on CC, new years eve.. he was on for over 2 and 1/2 hours.. funniest comedian ive seen to date// and ive seen quite a few..

I saw him once before his show on CC, new years eve.. he was on for over 2 and 1/2 hours.. funniest comedian ive seen to date// and ive seen quite a few..

Yeah, he was on for over two hours, and what was great is it was all new. I had never heard it before. Most dealt with recent issues, the swine flue, Obama, white people in mississippi, ect. Lol

Very funny, very fresh. I knew he was funny, but that was the best live show I have seen

You really shouldn't support someone who steals his material.
Explain?

Like I said, all of this was fresh, but even still, I am not aware of him stealing anything. Possible I guess

Go to Youtube and search for "mencia steal". There's plenty of evidence there. The guy is funny, don't get me wrong, it's just a shame he has to steal material. There's even a video there where he is interviewed on a radio program and he defends it saying "every comic steals material."

I even liked him in The Heartbreak Kid, I just wouldn't pay money to see him.

Yeah, I googled it. I am going to do a little more looking

In any case, the stuff he did when I saw him was all new, from what I could tell.
He covered swine flu, Obama, Bush, immigration, ect. All recent events.

Yeah, he steals his jokes...gimme a break. George Lopez accused him of that when George Lopez STOLE his entire routine from Paul Rodriguez and Cheech marin. And Joe what's his face needs to shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)