Carlos Zambrano no hits the Astros!!!!

A special thanks from Cub fans to Brewewr fans:

1)Thanks for getting swept by the Phillies and,

2) Thanks for letting us use Miller Park so we could kick the Astro butts and show you how to winn BIG in you own park!!:)

Wasn't there talk a few weeks back that Zambrono was hurt and possibly out for the season ?

Quite a recovery ....
Ajax,
Just because he threw a No Hitter doesn't make him a great pitcher, there are plenty of everyday pitchers that have thrown No No's and have had much less of a career.
Zambrona is making his mark in the last few years, he's becoming a stud and this NO NO doesn't make him the pitcher he is today, he was that same pitcher yesterday as he is today.

I guess what I'm trying to say is he's quite a pitcher before this and the NO NO doesn't but him in a different class by itself.

Jimbo

It would have probably been more noteworthy if Z didn't no-hit the astros. :D

I imagine the Astros hitters were zombies tonight when you consider they had to get their stuff in order before Ike hit, then check out Ike's damage and then have to get on a plane and fly to Wrigley Field North to face the Cubbies.

I still don't think it's the Cubbies year...

A special thanks from Cub fans to Brewewr fans:

1)Thanks for getting swept by the Phillies and,

2) Thanks for letting us use Miller Park so we could kick the Astro butts and show you how to winn BIG in you own park!!:)

Your Welcome...

We would also like to thank the Bears for losing, giving us top spot to ourselves in the NFC NORTH.

Packers & Brewers playoffs 2008.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)